Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a moody day..

Woke up at 6.00 , just to tell my dear that i'm not going to school..
Feeling really unwell..
stomach pain, fever, vomit, flu, insomnia..
Haiz, It's really suffer...

When i was typing message to my dear, i fainted..
I got no idea.. What is happening?!???
On that time, there was only me in my house..
Once i woke up from faint, i realized that i didn't send the message out...
the message was still on my phone.. WTH?!??
Just to say sorry.. =(

Since yesterday, I felt that, this world has changed..
I tried to take bath, but I didn't have the energy to carry the shower and bath..
I tried to walk, from up stair to down stair, I felt down..
I tried to carry hot water to make a cup of Milo, i dropped the hot water and my legs, hands, were seriously injured..
I tried to ask for someone to take the bread for me, but there was nobody is going to answer me..
I tried to play violin, my hands cant even carry the violin properly..
I tried to sleep, but i cant even sleep well because i was facing Insomnia..
I tried to eat, I vomited instantly after i finished the bread..

Lonely T.T


-Sy-
Mood : =(((((((((((



No comments: