Saturday, March 6, 2010

Trying to be Optimistic!

Sometimes, when you're down, the way to think is quite important.
If you're thinking positively, the case wont be worse like you think..
If you're thinking negatively, you're going to face another problem again, that's Yourself!

Sometimes, when there's no big deal, i can be emotional for a few hours, or even a few days.
How to say? I like to think more, before the thing happen, or after the thing happened.
Everything, What to do? that's me.

I tried to be happy today, but I was failed to do so.
A normal Sms msg without the thing i wish to see, Emo.
LOL! It sounds funny. I feel that too..

Alright, just to give myself encourages..
Life goes on easy on me...
Change the way we think.
Not only for our own good, it's also for a better relationship.

No comments: