Sunday, February 28, 2010

Remixed ( Two is better than one ) , just to express my heart feelings...

I remember what you wore for our first dating ,
You came into my life, I thought '' hey, you know? This could be something =) ''
Because everything you do and words you say,
You know it all will take my breath away..
And now, I'm left with nothing..

So maybe it's true!! That I can't live without you! I realized...
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life,
When you thought back it got it coming undone..
Anyway, Two, is better than one..

I remember every looks upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste to make me hard for breathing ~~
Because when I close my eyes and drift away,
I think of you, and everything is ok..
and finally, now, believing...

Miss you dear >.<


-Sy-
Mood : =(

No comments: