Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paradoxical.

SPM IS OVER!!!
Haha alright, now, I can shout this loudly edi XD

Friends were calling me to have fun with them.
I rejected, and came back home to have a good good good good and very good rest. LOL.
Maybe, I just need some time to calm myself down? BECAUSE I WAS TOO EXCITED!! XD

Anyway, at the same time, today, will be my last day wearing my school uniform.
I'll miss it. Yes. I do.

If I've a choice, I hope that everything can repeat once again in my life.
I miss my friends...
I miss the moment in school...
I miss my teachers...
I miss you.

Actually, I thought I'll be like SUPER ACTIVE today.
But, not really, just ACTIVE only, not super XD

Alright, since I've finished my SPM, I'll be starting to go for all my dreams.
I'll not waste this whole month again.
All the best =)

No comments: