Sunday, September 5, 2010

You're the only one.

Today, I had a conversation through phone with my friend.
I was feeling not really good, some problems occurred, was worrying about something.
I don't know who should I share the problem with.

I've called a friend.
At first, we were talking about other things which didn't relevant to my problems.
He asked me : "is it anything else more?" when we'd almost end our conversation.
I was feeling like want to say, but I didn't know how to start the topic.
At the end, I started with talking about somebody else.

He comforted me. Well, he said something which really touched my heart.
That's the thing I wanted to listen.
He didn't even feel like I was very annoying, he tried his best to help me as possible as he can.
...

The conversation ended.
My heart was really comforted a lot.
Finally, the window of my mind was opened.
Released from the torture chamber.
Never engulfed and surrounded by the problem anymore.

He had opened my mind.
Seriously, I feel quite better now.

This post is seriously, for you.
Thank you dude.
Just like what you've said in the conversation.
I wouldn't forget it, as you're my best friend! =)

-Sy-
Mood : =)


No comments: