Saturday, September 4, 2010

Boring day..

Woke up at 10am.
Quite happy for me because I don't have to wake up early like school days ==
For me, waking up early for school is torchering me.
I admit that I'm hard to be awoke.

Started to do my homework, study, playing my violin, piano, *air* drum.
Repeated for more than 3 times today for doing all the same things.
LOL. I'm going to BURST. I want to be out of doors to have some funs and shopping!

Oh yea! Shopping, my favorite =)
But, I don't really like to buy, ^^ you get what I meant? hahaha.

"Good evening, may I try this?"
"Oh yea, sure. Here you go!"
......after ahwile......
"Thank you, I feel that it's not suitable for me, I'll look for the others."
"Sure, no problem"

LOL! Sounds like this guy needs some punches.
Anyway, sometimes, It's fun to be like this. hahaha.

Going to study. See you!

-Sy-
Mood : ?.?

No comments: