Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sky turned black within a second

"What a great day! Everything could go on smoothly, =)" i told myself.
Actually , i got no idea what is going to happen. But, as they said, depends on the sixth* sense ~ lol.

Anyway, while waiting message from my dear, i planned everything abt what am i going to do during my CNY holidays ? Any special event ?
i was staring at the sky ,hmm, saw a image, you know .. just something, I wish it could happen to me ~~

I'm getting more excited, to know what is going to happen during my holidays.
So, i didn't bother anything, just went to do what i want to do. ( Homework, Shopping, Surfing and ect.)



*18/2/10*
My family and I planned to go to Sungkai Hot Spring there to have fun!
When on the way going there, i was wondering, hmm, how was my dear? =) wake up edi? what does she doing ?
Instead of asking this kind of questions to myself, i sms her instantly.

On that day night , came back from the outing with my family, it was edi night.
I had my dinner, took bath, everything, and took a rest.
I was sitting on the chair outside, and staring at the sky.
I got no idea, i felt that the sky, it looked weird.

Haiz, maybe as they said, What can you see, it's depends on how you see.
Hmm, maybe it was just my feeling, and something affected me.

I day-dreamt* a long time, with loneliness, frustrated, disappointed.
Just wish that, i took my time to express my feeling could help me instead of unhappy for a long long time.


-Sy-
Mood : =(

No comments: