Saturday, February 20, 2010

Party Time! 20/2/10 ! ( Evening )

My costume for the whole day! =)


Alright , around 6.30, i'm going to repeat the same thing again. ( Lyche , Weng Sheng , and me )were going to Bryan's Open House party!!

First of all , Bryan's new house ( bungalow huh! LOL ) was situated at Sungai Long there.
For me and my brother, There was really a strange place. We got no idea how to go to Bryan's house.
But, dun care, just go. LOL!


Alright, just want to say that, my bro and i made wrong turn for 2 times. LOL!
The junction that i supposed to turn right, i turned left.
The junction that i supposed to turn left, i turned right.
LOL!


Anyway, we reached his house finally!
There was so many people, not only teenagers, i meant, all of us. There was also uncles , aunties, goh goh , jeh jeh , apo , apek , LOL!


Wooohoo! Just want to say that, the buffet was really nice! They rock! and drinks too. LOL!
Moreover, his new bungalow house was soooooooooo big, wow! I was so happy that i got the chance to visit his house! lol! haha...


His house got 2 pianos! WAAA! It was nice!!! and Josh was addicted to the new Kawai Piano. LOL! and being forced to show off! played Bumblebee!! hahaa...
He rocks!
Gab and Bryan rock too! went to outside there and had a STREET DANCING. is it called street dancing ? or called SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE BABY? hahaha.
'' ( OHH! GAB! THERE IS A COCKROACH!!! ) What are you going to do ? '' LOL!


Anyway, Josh , Chee Hong and others were going to stay in Bryan's house.
Haiz, I had to go back before my mum Whack me. lol.
i left his house around 12 something.
It was really a enjoyable outing with friends!! =)


-Sy-
Mood : =)

No comments: