Monday, December 12, 2011

A Memorable Day!

I didn't sleep well on the night before the annual dinner because I had too much of feelings in my heart.
Well, Instead of wasting all my time lying on the bed, I woke up and start practicing my cello.
"Lub dup"..."Lub dup"...
I can feel that my heart is beating harder and harder.

It was about 10.15, I went to a church and waited for my friends to finish their activities.
I met her =) Hehe.
Thanks for the encouragements yea! XD

We reached Park Royal hotel about 11.30.
The hall was quite tremendous.
We stood on the stage and started to set up our instruments.
We ran through for around 4 times.
Everything was alright, except my singing part, still out pitch...
My self-confident was extremely low during that moment.
I didn't think much, just tried my best.

After the rehearsal, I went back to Joshua's house to dress up for the dinner.
We reached the hotel again at around 6pm.
Alright, it will be the last rehearsal before the real performance.
We were scared! We? no.. maybe, it was only me..

AIYA! LAST DINNER LEH! DON'T THINK TOO MUCH LA AIYO!
FISH THEN FISH LA!
WHO CARES?

I told myself this, I seriously feel better..
I met my friends, my best friends..
They looked handsome and beautiful =)
Anyway, Ruoling was really sexy and beautiful!
Nice one RL! You showed real sexy side of you! ngek ngek! XD

I sat with my brothers.
They gave me a lot of encouragements before the performance.
I was really touched! Thanks guys! =)
Haha, anyway, that time, I was too busy taking pictures with my friends, so I didn't really talk much with them, paiseh ya!

Alright, it was about time to prepare for the performance.
I wore my glove, didn't think of anything, stood on the stage, got into my own position.
All the lights are switched off, what can I see was actually my glowing glove and my cello.
I looked at Gabriel, and started playing my first note. ( F )

Everything went on smoothly!!! =)
Maybe it was because of microphone's problem, all the audiences couldn't listen properly my playing.
Haha, of course, I was a little disappointed, but it was all alright, just to enjoy, not to compete =)

After all the performances, I started taking pictures with my friends again!
"Haha, awkward!! Don't awkward la, hold his hand laa!"
Haha, I was so busy telling people this sentence XD

Maybe, it will be the last time to meet some of them..
Maybe, it will be the last time to talk with some of them..
Maybe, it will be the last time to enjoy the awesome moment with them..

Seriously, I miss all of them, really.. ALL OF THEM.
I just hate saying goodbye.
It's so cruel..
I hope that everything could remain unchanged and stop at the moment forever, and ever.
Haha, it sounds like a kid's thinking right?
Maybe, I'm still a kid.

I love all of you =)

No comments: